CISA Training in Bangladesh
Be on top in the world-class IS recruitment by joining our institute in Bangladesh for CISA certification.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a globally recognized certification with a very high degree of visibility and acceptance in the industry of IT security covering a wide aspect of audit, control and security of information systems. CISA certification is awarded by ISACA which is a nonprofit independent corporation for security professionals. In today’s rapidly advancing arena of IT security and risk management, CISA certification has been able to garner the attraction of professionals involved in audit, control and security information systems as the techniques and skills with this certification enact as the foundation for a stable and higher-salaried jobs.
CISA certification gives the license to the qualified auditors for regulatory conformity different regulations which include Sarbanes-Oxley (corporations), FISMA (government), HIPAA (medical records), SCADA (utilities) etc. CISA professionals work for the audit control and assurance of the IT security and information systems.
Call us at 424005 to know further details or visit our computer training institute in Kathmandu, Bangladesh to get detailed course related information.
The candidates will have a thorough understanding on the following topics at the end of the certification training course for CISA:
- Domain 1-Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2-Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3-Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 4-Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Domain 5-Protection of Information Assets
Some of the objectives can be listed out as below:
- To enable the candidates to diagnose and evaluate any kind of fallacies and report it to the relevant institutional controls.
- To help students with the pertinent skills and knowledge to become professional CISAs.
- To facilitate candidates with the in-depth and thorough understanding with regard to the IS; determining critical issues that might arise in the enterprise and technicalities to solve them, decoding technical situation and relaying accurate nontechnical facts on compliance, formulate plans and policies on government regulations.
Who can join CISA Training in Bangladesh?
CISA Training is ideal for professionals who want to take CISA examination and get a certification on it. The course can be for anyone who is interested to build a career in Information Systems or professionals working as auditors, chartered accountants, system administrators, management consultants, etc.
Prerequisites/who can take CISA exam?
To be eligible for the CISA certification examination, a candidate must have a minimum of five years of working experience with professional Information Systems. It is required for the candidate to adhere with the auditing standards of ISACA Code of Professional Ethics. Also, a candidate should testify 20 hours of training annually with at least 120 in three years for maintaining the certification.
Generally, the CISA certification examinations are conducted thrice a year in June, September and December. The examination is a set of 200 multiple questions, a total of 800 points, with a time duration of 4 hours. The passing score is 450.