Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Are you tired of searching for the right MCITP training institute in Bangladesh? Come join PDC , the best place for quality MCITP training course in Bangladesh right here at the center of Dhaka.
Our generation has seen a rapid growth and advancement in information and technology. The world today is driven by the modern technology where innovative ideas are evolving quite rapidly. In today’s world of race and competition, Microsoft Certified IT Professionals have made quite a mark for themselves. Hence, Microsoft Certifications is gaining much popularity and is a most for candidates wishing to work globally in the world class corporations performing the roles of database administrators, developer, solutions associate, solutions expert and many more on the line.
MCITPs are designated individuals who have specialized in Microsoft Information Technology and proved themselves in completing the required tasks with comprehensive set of skills and demonstrated proficiency and efficiency.
PDC offers MCITP training so that the potentials from a developing country like ours don’t have to face obstacles in the world class scenario. PDC provides extensive and comprehensive amount of training to the students and make them experts in the infrastructural variants of Microsoft products and technologies. We prepare individuals to be able to sort out any technical related issues.
Through this training, we groom and guide individuals who become adept in Microsoft applications and programming and furthermore practically implement Microsoft products into business environments. Certifications implies that one possess an up-to-date skills and techniques to meet the standards of technological industry. We provide trainings so that an individual can demonstrate the breadth of their knowledge upon a greater extent.
MCITP Course is designed as
- Planning and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Surfer
- Implementing and configuring a windows deployment infrastructure
- Server storage configuration and cluster
- Installing and configuring terminal services/managing terminal services infrastructure
- Installing and configuring web applications
- Configuring windows services
- Planning, implementing and maintaining Microsoft
- Remote access and network access protection
- Clustering high availability
- Designing security for Microsoft networks
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft technology like server operating system, web development and application, data base administration, file structure, directory services etc.
- Able to handle software distributions and updates
- Monitor, troubleshoot and configure the servers
Who can join Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)?
Individuals who want to improve their job prospective and build up a career in the field of IT specifically database administration, engineering and messaging administration, network and systems administration, and so on.